Daily Bible Verse

Friday, April 23, 2010

SLI Simulcast

I'm just wondering how many of us are attending the Simulcast tomorrow. I think it will be a great way to pull together all we learned from the book. I am so looking forward to attending and will be a volunteer with the Women's Ministry team as well. I will be attending at CrossRoads Church in Red Deer, Alberta.

My daughter is also attending with her good friend and there will be several women from the church where I work as well. The women here where I work have done several Beth Moore studies in the last couple years! There are actually 2 different ones happening right now, so hopefully, we will have a great response and by God's grace many women in Central Alberta will no longer deal with insecurity.

3 comments:

  1. I wish that my daughter and I both were attending tomorrow, but there is not one close enough to us. The church that my brother pastors is a host church, but it is about 3 hours away, and my brother has a wedding to do tomorrow.
    I am anxious to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going. I'm so excited! I've never heard Beth before, but I feel like I know her just from reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi,
    I went with a friend from Mpls. The host church was only 10 minutes from me, bonus! It was good. We had a nice time together. She had not read the book, I'm not quite done yet but I really enjoyed Beth's talk. She was funny as always. I couldn't get Travis' song "Do It Lord" out of my mind the rest of the weekend. God really spoke to me about "knowing" his love for me. So I started a new spiral last weekend. I'll be memorizing verses about his love for me. Without an earthly father's love. I really need to internalize God's and it's been hard. My first verse is;
    John 3:1 "How great is the love the Father has lavished on me, that I should be called the daughter of God! And that is what I am!" (changes mine)

    ReplyDelete